On 20 May 2021, CRO HANFA adopted ESMA compliance function guidelines.
- CRO HANFA management board decided to comply with ESMA guidelines on certain aspects of MiFID requirements re compliance function during 18th session of 20 May 2021.
- Follows EU ESMA June 2020 guidelines on MiFID compliance function.
- Guidelines apply to competent authorities and specific financial market participants.
- I.e. investment firms when providing investment services or performing investment activities or when sell or advise on structured deposits to clients.
- Credit institutions when providing investment services or performing investment activities or when they sell or advise on structural deposits to clients.
- UCITs managers when providing services in art 6(3) of UCITS directive, in line with art 6 para 4; AIFM when providing services in art 6 para 4 AIFMD, in line with art 6(6).
- Internal coordinator instructed to immediately, upon receipt of this decision, notify ESMA by e-mail CRO HANFA's position on compliance with the cited guidelines.
- Decision enters into force on adoption day.