- FINFSA regulations/guidelines dated 12 October 2021 on market information obligations.
- Follows ESMA August 2021 translated guidelines on MiFID II/MiFIR duties.
- FINFSA recommends that relevant entities comply with ESMA's guidelines.
- ESMA's guidelines are addressed to trading entities under the control of the national competent authority, internal trade promoters, and approved disclosure arrangements.
- They determine how market information should be provided in a non-discriminatory manner to everyone, and provide for the kind of costs that can be charged for it.
- ESMA market data guidelines and FINFSA guidance both apply from 1 January 2022.