On 22 March 2021, UK FCA issued Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules Chapter 5 (DTR 5) user guide, v2.0 on submitting notification if reportable threshold is crossed.
- The user guide covers how to register to use the electronic submission system (ESS).
- How to register and to submit a major shareholdings notification under DTR 5.
- Uploading financial instruments by using a CSV file, sending a subsequent major shareholding notification, correcting/deleting existing major shareholdings notification.
- From 22 March 2021, the major shareholdings notification portal became operational.
- All TR-1 notifications re voting rights held in an issuer admitted to trading on a UK regulated market, must be submitted via major shareholdings notification portal.