- LUX CSSF issued a communication on the launch of eRIIS, a new web platform for all entities that are subject to the Transparency Law, as well as Market Abuse Regulation.
- Follows LUX CSSF January 2021 noted possible ESEF application delay.
- On same day LUX CSSF issued new circulars updating reporting rules.
- The new web application replaces LUX CSSF filing process via email for the major shareholdings requirements applicable to both issuers of securities and the holders of securities.
- It will also now serve as main communication channel between entities and LUX CSSF.
- eRIIS will ensure state-of-the-art protection of data exchanges with LUX CSSF, and will allow to follow-up on regulatory filings, specifically via dashboards and status tracking.
- eRIIS will allow better management of all of reporting entities' data while offering the possibility of delegating administrative tasks to third parties, by defining access rights.
User Guides & FAQs
- Various user guides have been produced to assist those needing to use eRIIS, and these cover Authentication and Access, as well as Managing Roles and Access Rights.
- Also provides details on Filing of Information, and Notifications for Security Holders.
- A set of FAQs is provided on using eRIIS, on obtaining and using LuxTrust certificates.
- From 4 March 2022, firms will be able to fulfill their major shareholding reporting obligations through eRIIS.
- Filings by email will be allowed until 30 May 2022 to allow time to complete all tasks.