On 13 January 2020, TAI FSC issued rules on information to be disclosed.
- Public companies are to report and upload to the Market Observation Post Station (MOPS) matters that should be announced or disclosed in accordance with law.
Information to be Disclosed
- Equity information; treasury shares; financial information and internal control; solicitation, issuance and private placement; corporate governance and corporate M&A.
- Companies that have already uploaded such declarations deemed to have completed necessary announcements, except for certain items that must be reported in writing.
- Those items are treasury shares (art 2, 4 and 5 of measures for listed company share buyback), public acquisition, obtaining shares, and financial reports and forecasts.
- This notice takes effect on the day of publication.