On 10 September 2021, IRE CB issued updated FAQs on UCITS.
- Topics covered include investments in open-ended non-UCITS investment funds.
- Also covers implementation of ESMA guidelines on ETFs and other UCITS issues.
- Includes permitted markets for UCITS; master-feeder UCITS; UCITS ETF; past performance data; UCITS ICAV; UCITS depositaries; guaranteed UCITS.
- In addition, US bank holding companies; closed ended funds; fees and charges; notification of legal proceedings; depositary obligations; assessing liquidity.
- Questions also on disclosures in reports; investment restrictions; repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements; outward marketing; prospectus disclosures.