On 13 March 2022, UKRN SEC relaxed securities issuer disclosure reporting.
- UKRN SEC issued decision 161 to ensure operation of the capital market in wartime.
- For the period of martial law, securities issuers will not be obliged to disclose regulated information within the usual time limits established by applicable law and regulations.
- Annual regular information for 2021 to be disclosed by 90 days after martial law end.
- Interim regular information for 2022 relevant quarter will be disclosed at same time.
- Special information arising in martial law disclosed by 30 days after end of martial law.
- The decision is effective on the day of publication, 13 March 2022.