On 23 April 2021, UKRN SEC discussed changes to fund disclosure.
- UKRN SEC took part in webinar Changes in the preparation, submission and disclosure by AMC and CII held by Ukrainian Investment Business Association on 23 April 2021.
- Specialists spoke in detail about significant changes in asset management companies (AMC) reporting and mutual investment institutions (CII) information disclosure.
- Changes have been introduced by regulations that came into force on 1 April 2021.
- Procedure and scope of CII disclosure in UKRN SEC's database have been clarified.
- Requirement for AMCs to provide info on private pension funds (NPFs) is excluded.
- As of 1 November 2020, NPF administrators submit specified reporting information daily.
- Responsibility for disclosing reporting information on the activities of NPFs, including asset management, currently rests with the administrators of private pension funds.
- Changes have significantly improved the procedure for disclosing reporting information on CII, which will increase the efficiency and transparency of the securities market.