On 2 October 2019, UK GVT issued no-deal Brexit guidance for DCMS sectors.
- Guides issued for digital, culture, media, sports sectors regarding preparing for Brexit.
- 8 point checklist to understand preparations for a no deal Brexit, if work in gambling.
- 10 point checklist regarding no-deal if provide digital, technology, computer services.
- And a 10 point checklist for no-deal Brexit for businesses in media and broadcasting.
- Other guides apply to organisations in arts; culture; civil society; sports; and tourism.
Coverage of Guides
- Each guide mainly covers ensuring whether employees require a visa or work permit.
- Checking what needs to be done to make sure travel is permitted, across EU borders.
- And if any changes need to be made regarding access to personal data from EU/EEA.
- In some cases appointment of representative in the EU is recommended in the guide.