On 31 August 2021, ICE FUS fined Aspire $700k for excess position limits.
- ICE FUS settled with Aspire Commodities, LLC, for position limits rule violations.
- Between the 2019 and 2021 expiration periods for the Henry LD1 Fixed Price Future, Aspire held positions in excess of the applicable spot month positions limits.
- Positions did not comply with the terms of its spread exemption granted by Exchange.
- Aspire did not have adequate policies and procedures in place to monitor positions or compliance with its spread exemption and failed to adequately respond to requests.
- Company violated Exchange Rule 6.20(b), Rule 6.29(e)(i), Rule 4.01(a), Rule 21.04.
- Aspire Commodities, LLC agreed to pay a monetary penalty of $700,000.