On 30 March 2023, UK Treasury issued terms of reference for the review.
- UK Treasury issued terms of reference for the review of foreign direct investment.
- On same day UK GVT energy security plan to drive investment.
- Review of how UK can better attract foreign direct investment into key growth sectors to ensure most attractive destination in Europe for internationally mobile investment.
- Lord Harrington of Watford will lead the review, focusing on digital technology, creative industries, life sciences, advanced manufacturing and green industries.
- Review will produce a report with findings and recommendations by September 2023