On 16 April 2021, UKP announced Lords completed report stage on 15 April 2021.
- Members discussed changes on topics including the risk to national security posed by climate change and guidance for the higher education and research sector.
- Voted for minor change to Secretary of State providing further information on regime decisions, in annual report or confidentially to the intelligence and security committee.
- Voted against a change to parliamentary scrutiny of regulations made under section 6(1) of the bill, which proposed the introduction of the super-affirmative procedure.
- UKP published bill as amended on report, and published marshaled list for report.
- The next stage for the bill, the Lords third stage, is scheduled for 22 April 2021.