On 12 July 2022, TAI FSC issued interpretive rules of director shareholding.
- TAI FSC issued supplementary interpretive rules for the disputes over the application of paragraph 1 of article 157 of Securities and exchange act.
- Clarified the calculation of 10% of shareholding by directors, supervisors, and managers when they obtain the shares before or after their identities such as director are known.
- Defined scope of obtaining shares of listed companies, OTC or emerging companies.
- Clarified the provisions apply to the selling of shares which are bought in preferential subscription method, upon transfer of public enterprises to private enterprises.
- Financial institution exercise of right to pledge on pledged stocks is treated as selling.
- The Rules are effective on 12 July 2022.