On 11 December 2018, TFSC said proposal completed notice period, implemented soon.
- It has been noticed that some issuers may be unable to announce the monthly operational status according to the time limit set in Article 36 of Securities Law.
- Thus, will amend the financial report and operation of the public issue company.
- In the event of a continuous holiday, or other circumstances, and the failure to announce the monthly report as scheduled, competent authority may extend it.
- During an earthquake, flood or other force majeure factor, an agency may apply for an extension of monthly reporting period for announcing of operating status.
- In order to make the calculation date of each activity obligation more clear, the amendment will be counted from the date of the fact (Amendment of Article 4).