- SZSE amended SZSE guidelines for self-regulatory supervision of listed companies no. 11 and change name to evaluation of information disclosure of listed companies.
- Follows SZSE January 2022 issued self-regulatory guidelines for listed firms.
- Scope of evaluation includes the information disclosure and operation of listed firms, controlling/actual shareholders, directors, supervisors and other relevant entities.
- Refine content of information disclosure evaluation; new clauses are added to encourage listed companies to carry out targeted investor relationship management.
- When a listed company is punished by CHI CSRC or disciplinary action by SZSE for the same violation, the information disclosure evaluation only considers the impact once.
- Adjust evaluation period to 1 July 1 of the previous year to 30 June of the current year.
- A one-vote veto is implemented for companies that involved in the negative list.
- Urging listed companies to improve quality, increase efficiency and resolve risks.
- Revise evaluation benchmark score to 80; broaden evaluation results applications.
- Amended guidelines are effective from 4 August 2023; abolished previous guidelines.