On 1 April 2021, SWE FI said it will investigate Nordnet Bank short selling.
- SWE FI reported survey on internal governance and control re short-selling ordinance.
- On how Nordnet Bank AB ensures customers who carry out short selling, will comply.
- Follows SWE FI February 2021 reminded market of the rules for short selling.
- To review Nordnet Bank's short selling processes, how they are applied, after short selling transactions by Nordnet customers in shares in listed company in February 2021.
- Short-selling ordinance regulates, among other things, specific conditions under which investors receive blank shares, e.g. you do not get blank shares without coverage.