- RUS FAS adopted new administrative regulations in field of foreign investment control.
- RUS FAS approved Order 1067 on administrative regulations for the provision of public services for the consideration of applications for preliminary approval of transactions and applications for approval of the establishment of control of foreign investors or a group of persons, which includes a foreign investor, over business entities that are of strategic importance for ensuring the country's defense and state security.
- From 10 December 2021 procedure for considering certain transactions will be simplified.
- New procedure in the order concerns the coordination of the establishment of control of foreign investors in relation to individual business entities of strategic importance.
- These are the societies that operate in sectors of economy open to foreign investment.
- Due to the technological peculiarities of production, these companies have a small (no more than 1%) strategic asset in the form of a water supply, wastewater disposal facility or a product quality control laboratory with an appropriate license.