On 14 June 2022, RUS CB issued guide on securities market disclosures.
- RUS CB issued guide on restricting disclosure of information on the securities market on temporary decisions allowing participants to choose disclosed information.
RUS CB Recommendations
- RUS CB recommended that investors carrying out transactions with securities account for the fact that information disclosure by the issuer of securities can be limited.
- As well as account for the risks that information may have a significant impact on the value or quotes of securities and/or on the decision to acquire or dispose of securities.
- RUS CB recommends issuers of securities and insider individuals use the granted right to restrict disclosure account for specific circumstances of the issuer’s activities.
- And account for potential negative consequences per restriction of information disclosure, the emergence of risks associated with lack of disclosed information.
- In particular, RUS CB recommends that attention should be paid to assessing the risk of non-disclosure of information related to the exercise of rights under securities.