On 11 August 2022, POL FSA reported on supreme administrative court ruling.
- POL FSA said supreme administrative court ruled in its favor and dismissed cassation complaints in case of Daniel Mzyk, Edmund Mzyk, Maria Mzyk, Karolina Mzyk-Callias.
- Thus, POL FSA decision taken at meeting on 3 December 2019, has now became final.
- Case in connection with failure to notify POL FSA and public company Yawal SA of changes in shareholdings in Yawal SA in the years 2009-2011.
- Constituted violation art 69, act on public offering which requires disclosure of substantial shareholdings.
- Decision imposed fines in amount of: PLN 800,000 for Daniel Mzyk; PLN 1,000,000 for Edmund Mzyk; PLN 100,000 for Maria Mzyk; PLN 800,000 for Karolina Mzyk-Callias.