On 21 October 2021, JPN Trust published reform proposals on voting rights.
- JPN Trust published proposals made regarding regulatory and administrative reforms.
- Follows JPN GVT 13 August 2021 invitation to the public to make reform suggestions.
- Include review of rules on holding voting rights re trust accounts within the antimonopoly act; relaxation of procedures re temporary relocation of sales offices.
- Permit client asset separation management in a money trust without principal compensation contract; add digital tokens to securities management business scope.
- Changes to matters covered by documents delivered before conclusion of discretionary investment contract and documents delivered at the time of contract conclusion.
- Relax application deadline when transferring reserve funds to another system via a federation; relax procedures for transfers to defined benefit corporate pensions.
- Omit signatures in delegation meeting minutes; simpler registered change procedure.