On 2 March 2020, IDN EXC updated efforts to maintain market continuity.
- Coordinated with FSA and Government to formulate initiatives and incentives in order to anticipate impact of the coronavirus on activities in the Indonesian Capital Market.
- Initiatives in order to maintain market continuity, in order to remain conducive and to maintain regular, fair and efficient securities trading on the Stock Exchange.
- Will not issue list of securities that can be traded in Short Selling until further notice.
- Will not proceed further if members submit applications to exchange to be allowed to conduct Short Selling transactions up to a deadline to be determined later.
- Securities Exchange Member must ensure transaction carried out both for benefit of the member and for the benefit of the customer, is not a Short Selling Transaction.
- Urged investors not to panic and continue to invest based on in-depth analysis.