On 22 January 2020, SFC stated its decision to commence related proceedings.
- HK SFC announced that it had decided to commence proceedings, for suspected market manipulation in the shares of China Ding Yi Feng Holdings Limited, against a number of individuals including one or more officers of China Ding Yi Feng.
- Follows HK SFC's 20 March 2019 restrictions to freeze client accounts.
- In addition, it decided to lift the suspension of the trading in the company’s shares.
- Trading of the shares of China Ding Yi Feng will resume on 23 January 2020.
- The restriction notices re 9 brokers will remain in place after the resumption of trading.