On 21 July 20 21, GE BaFin issued FAQ on WpIG manager notification forms.
- GE BaFin FAQ on forms for notifications under WpIG; and appointment of managers.
- Follows GE BaFin May 2021 FAQs on the IFD/IFR prudential regime.
- Numerous reporting obligations that were previously regulated for securities institutions in the Banking Act have been transferred to the WpIG.
- Obligations have so far been specified in the provisions of the Notification Ordinance or the Owner Control Ordinance, which also contained forms for the advertisements.
- These forms can continue to be used until a new WpIG Advertisement Ordinance and a new WpIG Owner Control Ordinance are issued.
- Note that since 2018 the notifications for appointment of managers or boards as well the acquisition or increase of a significant stake have not been made according to the Advertisement or Owner Control Ordinance, but according to European regulations.
- For these advertisements, the Federal Agency has provided forms on its homepage for securities services, owner control at securities institutions, which are to be used.