In December, ACPR issued 3 instructions regarding requests/reporting re takeovers and holdings by banks, investment, financing firms. These changes were entered into the ACPR Official Register on 1 February.
- Instruction 2021-I-18 relating to requests for takeover or qualifying holdings by credit institutions, requires submission of complete application file using form in the annex.
- Form and additional documents must be completed electronically on ECB IMAS portal.
- Instruction 2021-I-19 relating to requests for takeover or qualifying holdings by investment firms, requires submission of complete application file using form in annex.
- Form, with additional documents, must be completed on ACPR authorization portal.
- Instruction 2021-I-20 relating to the information to be transmitted to the ACPR in connection with the acquisition or extension of holdings in a financing company, an electronic money institution or a payment institution issued together with annex.
- Transactions involving the acquisition or extension of holdings in finance companies, e-money institutions or payment institutions, which are subject to the prior authorization of the ACPR, must be notified to it by transmission of the form attached to instruction.
- In force on 15th day following publication in ACPR official register, e.g. 16 February 2022.