On 15 April 2021, CRO HANFA made decisions on issuer enforcement action.
- CRO HANFA decided on order re a takeover bid, measures re market manipulation.
- Two individuals and PIK-ESOP failed to make a public announcement on a takeover bid when their combined shareholding exceeded 25% of the share capital of PIK d.d.
- Should have happened on 13 February 2019, to protect PIK d.d.'s, minority shareholders.
- Ordered to submit a request to approve the publication of the takeover bid for PIK d.d. and other relevant documents, within ninety days of receiving the relevant decision.
- The individual investor encouraged trading in shares on the Zagreb Stock Exchange, by placing, changing, and canceling orders without intention of actually executing them.
- CRO HANFA decided to impose supervisory measures against the relevant individual.