On 8 November 2019, SSE issued four format guidelines for notices.
- Formats for disclosing entrusted wealth management, abnormal stock fluctuations, large changes in shareholding, profit distribution and conversion of public reserves.
- Amount of content changed but focus is on improving quality of information disclosure.
- Revised format of entrusted wealth management has increased information disclosure requirements for new wealth management funds so investors can judge level of risk.
- Strengthen risk disclosure for abnormal fluctuations; prevent companies from using vague, unclear language and encourage them to verify the type of information needed.
- Under the new rules, major shareholders and high-level directors who plan to reduce shareholding shares need to disclose their reduction plan 15 days ahead of schedule.
- New guidelines clarify profit distribution and conversion of public reserve into share capital, and ensure the company has determined its adjustment method in advance.