On 16 November 2021, CHI NEEQ investigated Gangbao disclosure violation.
- CHI NEEQ investigated a disclosure violation by Gangbao, an innovation tier company.
- Nanjing Iron and Steel Company, the controlling shareholder of Gangbao, had disclosed its plans to carve out Gangbao's shares for listing on Beijing Stock exchange.
- Gangbao failed to disclose this on the NEEQ website, which was a disclosure violation.
- NEEQ implemented an emergency suspension on the trading of Gangbao shares, and required the companies to make relevant disclosures and explain the incident.
- Gangbao's primary broker Guotai Junan Securities also failed to ensure that the company performed its information disclosure obligations in a timely and fair manner.
- NEEQ took self-regulatory measures in the form of warning letters and interviews.