- ARG CNV issued Resolution 974 regarding the filings that require use of remote procedures (TAD) through the Electronic Document Management System (GDE).
- Decree 1.063 of 2016 approved implementation of Remote Procedures Platform (TAD) via Remote Procedures module of Electronic Document Management System (GDE).
- Allowed companies to interact with the agencies, through filing by electronic means of presentations, requests, writings, notifications and communications, among others.
Mandatory Use of GDE
- The procedures listed in Resolution 974 must be field with ARG CNV via TAD in GDE.
- Including application as a guarantee entity; request for acquisition offers.
- For example, takeover bid for controlling interest (OPA), OPA withdrawal, unilateral declaration of willingness to acquire (DUVA); and other takeover bids.
- Processing of Argentine deposit certificates (CEDEAR) and/or CEVA actions.
- The updating of the prospectus in connection with negotiable obligations, others.
- Resolution will enter into force 11 September 2023.