On 17 June 2022, VIE VSD issued update on the contents of decision 61/QD-VSD, specifically regarding regulations on clearing and settlement of derivative transactions.
- Clearing members are entitled to withdraw escrow assets if certain conditions are met.
- Such as when the rate of use of escrow assets after withdrawal is below the threshold.
- As well as in the case when the amount of withdrawn securities must be less than or equal to the amount of margin securities on the member's securities trading account.
- In addition, the account requesting to withdraw should not be in a state of suspension due to breach of margin usage threshold, position limit violation or insolvency.
- VIE VSD also stipulates the procedure for handling valid deposit withdrawal requests.