On 6 September 2021, UK FCA updated webpage on control thresholds or bands.
- FCA updated its webpage giving guidance to firms on when to notify change in control.
- Page sets out 4 bands of control for directive firms and gives definition of these firms.
- For non-directive firms there is only one threshold and one band of 20% or more.
- The update to the page is found in the non-directive firms section, in 3rd bullet point.
- In the list of conditions for notifying the FCA about acquisition of shares or voting power, changed phrase directive firm to non-directive firm in order to correct error.