- The consultation is open for 60 days, until 11 October 2023.
- Aims to lower the reporting threshold for substantial shareholdings from 10% to 5%.
- Shareholders will be able to submit their reports through file uploads on the market observation post system (MOPS), to effectively complete the reporting process.
- Government-managed retirement, insurance funds will be subject to special regime, with semi-annual reporting deadlines within 10 days for initial/subsequent changes.
- Shareholders with 5% to 10% shares of publicly traded company's total issued shares before implementation date must report within 10 days after the new rules take effect.