- SWE FI started continuous publication of aggregate short positions above 0.01%.
- Follows SWE FI December 2021 issued notice on disclosing short positions.
- New summary in short selling register contains all outstanding short-term positions reported and are in accordance with SSR rules.
- All short selling positions +0.1% of issued share capital included in sum of short-runs.
- Now possible to get better picture of how large share of share capital is for each issuer.
- But sum does not include positions below 0.1% as they do not need to be reported.
- Figure continuously updated as new applications for short-term positions are received.