On 12 August 2019, SWE FI fined Fredell for late notification of holdings.
- Fredell & Co Aktiebolag must pay a penalty fee of SEK 260,000 for having reported too late that the holding of shares in Invuo Technologies had fallen below a flagging limit.
- Invuo Technologies AB shares were trading on Nasdaq Stockholm until 8 October 2018.
- Fredell & Co Aktiebolag's notification shows that the company reduced its shareholding in Invuo Technologies AB to less than 5% of all shares and votes on 21 September 2017.
- Company had to report a change of ownership to SWE FI no later than 26 September 2017.
- But the notification submitted on 26 September 2017 contained some incorrect information.
- Obligation considered completed on 9 October 2017 when a correct notification received.
- Notification nine days late and, applying standard model, fee of SEK 260k was issued.