- Squarepoint Ops LLC receives a fee for late short registration in 20 different issuers.
- Its short net positions in shares in 20 different issuers on 138 occasions reached or fell below relevant thresholds for reporting; for which it must pay SEK 2 million to SWE FI.
- SWE FI investigation showed problems in the company's reports of short net positions.
- The company identified a number of short net positions that had not been reported, that had been reported with incorrect values or would not have been reported.
- SWE FI considered whether the company had reported some of these short net positions too late and whether the company should therefore pay a special fee.
- Once the company noticed that there were problems with their notification of short net positions, it conducted a comprehensive review of the relevant systems and processes.