On 27 June 2019, FR AMF announced amendments to general regulation.
- A decree of 19 June 2019, published in Official Journal of 21 June 2019, makes
amendments to book II of general regulation on takeover bids and squeeze-out.
- Made pursuant to Article 75 I of Law No. 2019-486 of 22 May 2019 on growth
and transformation of companies which amends the monetary and financial code.
- In particular, amendments concern lowering trigger level for public takeover bid.
- Majority shareholder required to hold at least 90% of the capital or voting rights.
- As well as the lowering of the threshold required for triggering the squeeze-out.
- Majority shareholder is required to hold at least 90% of the capital, voting rights.