- The regulation must be implemented in Norwegian law by incorporation, so provision is included in law or regulation that it applies as law or regulation, respectively.
- Its implementation will not have significant financial consequences for NORFSA.
- It is under assessment of EEA/EFTA states for incorporation into the EEA agreement.
- Assessed by a special committee for capital movements and financial services where ministries concerned are represented that found the act EEA-relevant and acceptable.
- Reg amended current relevant short selling notification threshold and set it permanently at 0.1 %.
- It announced EEA/EFTA countries' draft EEA decision was sent to EU on 9 February 2022.
- Follows EC January 2022 issued reg 2022/27 amending reg 236/2012.
- Entered into force on the 20th day following publication in the official journal, 31 January 2022.