On 3 December 2020, NGR SEC issued disclosures on large share transactions.
- NGR SEC has asked dealers to comply with rules on disclosing big share transactions.
- Rule 56(1&2)(c) states single trades of 500,000 units to be disclosed within 24 hours.
- Dealers must say if they are making multiple deals for clients or for their own account.
- NGR SEC has published a template that broker dealers can use to file their disclosures.
- Broker dealers must send their reports to the NGR SE's email address in a CSV format.
- Implementation of the transaction report template will take effect from 2 January 2021.