On 29 November 2019, TSE set up study group on quasi-controlled listed firms.
- TSE established a study group to review the protections for minority shareholders.
- In light of recent events and impact on framework of quasi-controlled listed firms.
Scope of Group
- The study group will discuss such matter as managing shareholder conflict of interest.
- Including interests of a quasi-controlling shareholders, with substantial control, based on the holdings of voting rights of listed companies (quasi-controlling shareholder).
- And minority shareholders of listed companies controlled by such quasi-controlling shareholder(s) (quasi-controlled listed companies); minority shareholder protection.