On 15 March 2021, ICL CB reported end of net short position holders decision.
- ICL CB noted EFTASA's temporary decision on the threshold for notifying short positions expires 19 March 2021, as GDP forecasts show some optimism for recovery.
- Follows ESMA March 2021 ended decision on holders of net short positions.
- And follows EFTASA March 2021 ended decision on disclosure over 0.1%.
Net Short Position Threshold
- ICL CB informed that, from 20 March 2021, the notifiable threshold will be 0.2% again.
- It will not be necessary to report outstanding net short position between 0.1%-0.2%.