On 21 June 2022, FR AMF informed injunction issued to Dynamic Treasure.
- FR AMF ensured compliance with major shareholding reporting obligations via an injunction.
- Followed 2 October 2020, FR GVT ordinance on commercial code, after PACTE Law.
Holdings in SMCP
- FR AMF obtained a court injunction against the company Dynamic Treasure Group Limited, established in the British Virgin Islands, to comply with its obligations.
- Ordered to report major shareholding notifications and intentions regarding company SMCP.
- Dynamic Treasure Group Ltd had acquired in Oct. 2021 a block of SMCP shares traded on Euronext Paris representing 16% of the share capital and 14% of the voting rights.
- Injunction ordered the realization of threshold crossing and of intention declarations.
- Compliance required in 7 days from notification, art. L.233-7 of Commercial Code, art. 223-14 and 223-17 of RGAMF, art. L. 621-14 III of the Monetary and Financial Code.
- Failure to comply with the injunction on time, entails Dynamic Treasure Group's Limited liability for a penalty payment of 1,000 euros/day of delay for one month.
- FR AMF urges the compliance with declarations to ensure the transparency of equity investments in the capital of listed companies and the functioning of the markets.