- In autumn of 2020, FI will introduce a new reporting system for short net positions.
- System is Known as the Blanking Web; logging in will be done with the bank ID in the system that now collects most of the reporting to FI: the Reporting Portal.
Replaces E-mail and Form Reporting
- At Blankningswebben, holders of short net positions, and reporters for position holders, will be able to report information about the positions to FI themselves.
- The information is stored in a database and the information that is to be published according to the regulations will be displayed on a new website at fi.se.
- It will also be possible to see previous positions and to recall incorrectly reported ones.
- Transition to Blankningswebben means that it won't be possible to report via e-mail.
Start Preparing on Time
- The blanking web will be available at some point in the autumn; SWE FI will return with more information as the transition to the new system begins to approach.
- Until then, SWE FI recommends the creation of user accounts in Reporting Portal and delegating permissions to those who will be able to report for position holders.
- It is important to make these preparations well in advance of reporting positions.