On 8 January 2021, ESMA published first post-Brexit transparency calculations.
- ESMA issued first financial instruments transparency system (FITRS) file since Brexit.
- Follows ESMA January 2021 issued FIRDS files after end of transition period.
- Equity transparency calculation results delta file (DLTECR) has updated transparency calculation results for equity instruments with a UK venue as most relevant market.
- ESMA reminded users to process this file in line with their systems implementation.
- ESMA will resume processing of FITRS files between January 9-11, 2021 and will resume processing DVCAP files received on 11 January 2021, as per Brexit data operational plan.