- CRO HANFA announced compliance with ESMA guidelines on MiFID II market data.
- Follows ESMA August 2021 translated guidelines on MiFID II/ MiFIR duties.
- Board adopted guidelines that contribute to increasing capital market's transparency.
- Transparency both in pre- and post trading, they also set framework for distribution of market data costs and ensure data distribution on a non-discriminatory basis.
- Apply to trading venues i.e. Zagreb Stock Exchange, authorized publishing systems, providers of consolidated trading data, system internalisers, competent authorities.
- Their aim is uniformity, transparency, and consistency of practices throughout the EU.
- To reduce risk of unjustified withdrawal, collection of fees for transfer of market data.
- Allow user easier use of market data provided free of charge 15 mins post publication.
- Board ordered internal coordinator to immediately notify ESMA upon decision receipt.
- The decision enters into force on day of its adoption.