On 1 June 2023, CSA reported a deferred launch of new SEDAR+ filing system.
- CSAs now intend to launch SEDAR+ on 25 July 2023, with contingency date in September.
- Noted process of assuring quality migration of large volumes of data from multiple legacy systems in taking longer than planned; added additional six weeks to project.
- Flat-fee model still in effect 9 June for all national registration database (NRD) filings.
- CSA NBW, CSA BC, CSA NVS, CSA OSC, CSA ALB, and CSA Que reported on the deferred launch of new SEDAR+ filing system, which was moved to 25 July 2023.
- SEDAR+ will be used for reporting substantial shareholding disclosures.