On 1 June, BaFin issued form for notification of holding acquisition.
- German Banking Act (KWG) section 2c(1) requires BaFin, Bundesbank be notified
of acquisition of significant/qualified interest in a securities trading company/bank.
- Information should be provided, in accordance with MiFID II delegated regulation.
- Voluntary form to assist with providing relevant information are on BaFin website.
On 31 May, MIAX replaced SPY pilot program with position limits.
- Amended Rule 307/309, Interpretations, Policies .01 to allow SPY Pilot Program
terminate, establish position, exercise limits of 1,800,000 contracts on SPY options.
- Operative on 12 July 2018, so no lapse in time between pilot termination, new limits.