- Exemptive order to derivatives clearing organizations ICE Clear Credit/US/Europe.
- To invest futures and swap customer funds in French and German sovereign debt.
Scope of Investment
- Expanded the lists of counterparties and depositories that the ICE DCOs may use.
- CEA S. 4d CFTC Reg 1.25(a)2 sets out permitted investments, for DCOs to invest.
- Section 4d limits investment of customer money to obligations of US Government
general obligations of State or of any political subdivision thereof, and obligations.
- CFTC sought comments for 30 days after proposal is published in federal register.