- Thai SEC issued consultation on the revision of regulations for securities takeovers.
- Revised takeover regulations to reduce filing channels and increase flexibility for those making a tender offer for all securities of a business and related parties
- Currently data for tender offers must be submitted in hard copy and electronically.
- Proposal to adjust takeover criteria to remove hard copy submission requirements.
- Relevant reports can be submitted electronically via Thai SEC's online system.
- Part of amendment program to reduce unnecessary costs to the business sector.
- Interested parties invited to comment until 18 December 2020.