On 15 January 2021, Nasdaq OMX announced changes to Swedish takeover rules.
- On 1 December 2020 Swedish Corporate Governance Board, responsible for said rules, published proposal to make changes to Takeover Rules for regulated markets in SWE.
- Takeover Rules are incorporated into Issuer Rules by reference in supplement for Nasdaq Stockholm; version to be supplemented with references to upcoming EU rules.
- I.e. Commission regulation (level 2) on minimum content of offer document in share bids when the regulation is approved; places where text is to be updated are marked.
- Changes are partly adaptation to updated prospectus regulations, partly incorporation of Swedish Securities Council generally accepted practice re takeovers various issues.
- Changes to Takeover Rules for Nasdaq Stockholm enter into force on 15 January 2021.