On 8 June 2022, ESP GVT published ESP CNMV circular 2/2022 on significant holdings.
- It deals with notification models for significant holdings, issuer operations on treasury shares and market makers; it will enter into force 60 days after official publication.
- Regulated entities must use the new models approved by it for notifications they have to present from its entry into force date i.e. 6 August 2022.
- On same date ESP CNMV announced its issuance and provided summary of its content.
- New circular replaces circular 8/2015, some old notification models are repealed.
- Namely of directors and executives and their close ties and other links of the advisers.
- As well as the notification systems remuneration granted by an issuer, rest adapted to include details of voting rights corresponding to shares with voting by loyalty.
- The release mentions there were no comments on draft during the public consultation.