On 14 June 2023, SK FSS proposed revisions to financial investment rules.
- SK FSS proposed revisions to the Detailed regulations on financial investment business, to improve foreign investors' access to the Korean capital market.
- Follows SK FSC May 2023 proposed revisions re financial investment.
- Delete the obligation to submit documents re foreign investment registration.
- Expand follow-up reporting on over-the-counter (OTC) transactions.
- Revise the obligation to store and manage investment details re foreigner's integrated account, instead of the obligation to immediately report them.
- Comments are open to the public, which shall be submitted by 4 July 2023.